Monday, September 2, 2019

OTI:two pics, notes:9/2/19

Open To Interpretation

View of Saddleback, Mt. Santiago, from Great Park

View from Signal Hill

























Notes:  I've been off in the lists, what I call the youtube comment sections...I've done like whole blog posts in some of them...too much to relate!...Mark Langston has it the Angels never recovered from the loss to the Baltimore Orioles in sixteen innings back right after the All Star break...'tis so...and in truth, the sad and tragic death of Tylar Skaggs has taken something out of the team...they just don't seem to come through in the clutch...over and over, with bases loaded, they can't get any runs across...anyway, I've been loyally listening to the games, but, but diverted by the youtube comment sections!...and just youtube in general!...and now, and now I have another diversion...it's the September challenge for hashtag stradaeasel again!...I've done two charcoals so far, and they are part of a pursuit to go to a mountain top local each day of the contest!...and I've been trying to add video and commentary of the pursuit, much like itchyfeet, onherbike, and feathers do with their youtube blogs!...more on vloging to come!...I'm going to wake up my youtube channel!...it's all fallen in place how to do it, but I need stuff, need to learn stuff, so it'll be a bit before I do a polished vlog post...I'll try to do a few unpolished ones to show the steps I'm going through to make a channel!...anyway, I found a step fret motif on the wrist band of one of the Tula warriors...a marvel!...and tale of a mountain top citadel that had step fret buildings!...so, so, that to post too!...highlights of the days of late have been playing the game 'draw something'...much fun...

:)

DavidDavid

No comments: