Friday, February 22, 2008

Muirglorius

Snow that would stick to the ground began falling at daybreak...and it snowed pretty much to sunset...for the walk I went out to Chapel Footbridge...see clip!...and then over to the Oak Grove...lots of photogs about...got a pic of two with umbrellas out in Cook's...

I have a collection of photog pics!...the broken off Oak I call Owl Oak...there was a bowl in the missing part where Owl would sit...it might regenerate...there's one like it nearby that has...the Oaks break easy...Oak Grove is the other pic...the screen cylinders protect the baby oaks....this Grove is my destination pretty much until the snow isn't so difficult to cross down to the Creek!...all this is by the Road on the Bike Path to the Village...the route I..and everyone!... walk often...try for some early morning pics tomorrow!...more snow on the way...I tried to think of adjective..it's a muirglorious winter!...I need to find a Deer Mouse trap that'll catch 'm alive....and relocate Deer Mousy far away!!...the incessant chewing...





No comments: