Thursday, February 14, 2008

Windy Morning

I was in Mariposa for last night...after dentist...and this morning...early...waiting for bus and Humming Bird showed up...pic.taken with the 3x...slept on the bus waiting at the road work...and so awake enough to take a walkabout to the Post Office...started by snowshoeing to Creek's End...it was really cold last night...Bridal Viel was all frosty...and this after I comment on the balmy night before!...and it was windy this morning....tossing the Falls about...sometimes right back over the top!...I took a lot of clips and pics...each clip is different...sometime the wind blows the Falls to the left..then right..then just sort of shreds them...the 12x does some great things!...tourists talking and walking made me grumpy as I wanted to record the wind and the Falls sound...but what can one do!!?...sunny and blue and very cold...saw Coyote from the bus out in Cook's...and Bobcat report over in Siberia...




No comments: