Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pohono Trail Bird






Pic and clip from the Pohono Trail Hike....thought the Bird was a Black Phoebe...but in reviewing the pics from the hike...some for sometime!...I could see it isn't, and have tried to find name...and I think it's an Olive Sided Flycatcher...which is the first one I've seen!...very cool...

short walkabout this afternoon before work, after a Shuttle to and fro to the Village...expectant of a new camera arriving...underwater camera!...a point and shoot 3x...hopefully it will become the main digi camera....paddled out to the Woods...quiet...and found a shady spot next to the Merced...with a view of the icons and the Glacier Wall...wishing I could see Falcons there!...and wondering why I never do....Falcons seem to prefer the West Valley Walls....sunny, really hot, and blue....takes all my energy away...and I just dozed a bit by the River...rafters drifting by...and one Mallard....clip for sometime...

No comments: