Thursday, November 11, 2010

Acorn Ducks



After Breakfast, paddled back to the Three Dogwoods, and was there most of the morning...one brief circle back to Creek's End around about the Woods--had heard Hawk, Redshoulder, thereabout....Robins in the Dogwoods..clips...sometimes Flicker too, but hidden...clips for sometime...Hawk, Redshoulder, Coop, pic up is from last week....Acorn Duck clip is from Critter Count Day when I reached Swinging Bridge after crossing Two Top Pine Meadow from the Burnt Forest and past the Broken Cottonwood along the Merced!...when I was at the Cottonwood, a flock of Mallards rose up from the Willow Snags and flew right over my head...I think they went to Swinging Bridge, and are the Acorn Ducks...I have another clip of the Acorn Ducks at Creek'e End, but not the same day, and for sometime...Acorns might be hard to see in the clip, but Ducks are picking them up...the High Water from the Rainy Day spread Acorns all over....sunny high hazy clouds cool....oh...after work, sighted Raccoon when I reached the Cabin...Raccoon was curious about my brown lunch bag with snacks....been awhile since I last saw Raccoon!....and at Lunch, I started another try at the second Owl, but time...maybe in the morning at breakfast I can work on it...left eye is off...well, more off than the right eye!!

No comments: