Tuesday, October 15, 2019

#inktober Day 15 Legend 10/15/19

thinking on prompt 'legend', I went to Legend of Sleepy Hollow...Ichabod too close to home, so, considered legendary animals/people...mermaids...but couldn't find a good draw along, and then, unicorns...and, again couldn't find a good draw along...so, thought 'horses', and of course, plenty of draw alongs...latched on to Alphonso Dunn's horses head instruction clip on youtube...and, scribbled away on typing paper again...sharpie fine line, with some nasal drip!...Alphonso relates he has done thousands and thousands of practice drawings...which I can't admit to, but should...thing is, I've been using canson board to draw on, and expensive water color paper, and, the worry of messing up, and the thought to do something bangup like all the other inktoberers, kind of obscures that in fact I don't know what I'm doing!...so, so sharpies and typing paper a good way to go, first things first!...lol...

No comments: