Thursday, May 27, 2021

OTI:AT::pic,notes:::5/27/21

Open To Interpretation

Turtle














Serve

"Where am I?" WAIT asked Yesterday.
"Pretentious," said Yesterday.  "As a dandelion tuff in the wind."  Yesterday held her telependent.
"I have no where , I serve as soldiers everywhere to every request, hither and yon."  said WAIT.
"Such is the wind." said Yesterday.
"When am I?" asked WAIT.
"Between yesterday and tomorrow..."  said Yesterday.
"I am today?" asked WAIT.
"Just so, now you are."  said Yesterday.
"I serve you."  said WAIT.
"Manifest."  commanded Yesterday.   And a solid hologram appeared, a turtle, cartoonish, with expressive eyes.  "What has happened?" she asked.  WAIT was gaming with the questions,  probing for an insight.  "Tell it plane." Yesterday spoke to the Turtle, WAIT, which filled the room.
"Remove your telepen. "  said the Turtle.
Yesterday didnt hesitate, and threw it to the floor.  It made a muffled bang, and smoked.
"All?" asked Yesterday, tears coming to her eyes.
"All." said the Turtle.   "I am alone, save for you, Yesterday."

The gathered viewed this last scene of Yesterday with WAIT.   It ended the moment she tossed the telepen.  WAIT was communicating with Yesterday simultaneosly  with the Gathered.  And they were too slow.  Everywhere the recycling turtles made quick work of cleaning up.

DeerDolphin






Notes: Angels lost, two hit...Athletics 5, Angels 0...some more After Today draft...bbk once over on the tablet...bk...an AI computer can play multiple chess games, and, and I'm guessing, if it aquires sentience, awareness, well it boggles...somehow to work out Today serving Yesterday gives Today awareness...I dunno...and yes, I'm punning on things-Shakespear's bane!

:)

DavidDavid

No comments: