Tuesday, June 15, 2021

OTI:pic,notes::8/15/21

Open To Interpretation

Second Jab










Notes: game on...on the radio...Angels at Athletics...As 5-3...bottom of eighth...Ohtani just hit a solo home run to get the Angels to 3...I was going to call this pic above, 'repartee'...previous post I went on about how the Artificial Intelligence computer Today spoke poetically, like the riddling talk said to be favored by Druids...the telepaths in this sci fiction story I'm making talk this way too...and not being at all sure of what I meant by poetic, I was watching the snip from movie Tombstone, the dialog between Doc Holiday and Johnny Ringo over the poker table...they square off, verbally, kinda the way rappers insult and challenge one another...they even launch into Latin jibes at one another-both being educated Southern Gentlemen displaced to the Wild West by the Civil War, or some such...that is what I'm trying to do!, my thought...and I tried to find the name for such banter...well, banter is one name, and there are a whole lot of synonyms...my thought is that an AI would know all the synonyms for words, and its speech would be full of puns...this profusion of synonyms would give an AI fits in word choosing...to say nothing of sound alike different words and such...telepaths might have the same dilemma...I dunno...As hit a home run too...As 6-3...the word I settled on is repartee...and I will do up a whole post about it!...close study of Ophelia's songs, Sir Gawain and the Green Knight...once there was "courtly repartee"...bit like the conversations between Lauren Bacall and Humphrey Bogart!...top of ninth...home run for Walsh!...oh, this hurts to be so close to a come back!...As 6-4...Ward up...second jab: I got my second Moderna vaccine shot tonight...not without trepidation...fell sick a week after first shot...but everyone assures me that was coincidental...so sick I spent Memorial Day weekend in the ER and Hospital...first time ever that happened for me...but they fixed me up, and I came home with an expensive bottle of pills, Elequis, to manage my leg vein clots...clots were in my stomach too, and messed up my colon's normal movement...hmmph...that two weeks back now, and I've been okay...but my string of consecutive postings to facebook and here for this year broke...game final, As 6-4...and I dont feel inclined to return to everyday postings...so, soh, they'll be intermittent...onward!...

:)

DavidDavid

No comments: