Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Trough:OTI::notes,pic:::5/16/2023

Open To Interpretation


Cow Trough




Notes:...Game on....on the radio...wash machine on too, a "wip"-work in progress...got a lot of those, the old house demands...feel like Sherazade...so long as I have a repair, a project to do, I have a roof over my head...recurring dreams of being roofless, behind in the rent, some such...quick claimed the old house to my niece...put the whole caboodle in her care-hence the new roof, and a hand me down washer and drier from my sister's house-sister now moved in with my niece!...and not feeling well, my niece too!..she a caregiver now much as I was with Pop, sooo, after a fashion, I am in her care too...my sister completely so...anyway, the laundry sink doesn't drain fast enough, so I bought a cow trough, those big tanks they sell for garden plants at Home Depot, drilled a hole thru the window pane, ran the drain hose outside  to the trough where it sits on the porch...THIS took some thought and doing...thought is to use the grey water for gardening, which is okay to do so long as soap is biodegradable...found soap at HD after much searching...the trough bottom has a fitting I can hook a garden hose to, and that now goes to house side garden to be...I was all set, I thought, but washer wouldn't fill, kept clicking off...something to do with lid...press on the lid and it might work...aaand, discovered the lid switch had fallen thru its hole...not working at all then...looked repair up on youtube...holy smoke!...looked to be I'd have to disassemble the entire washer...on closer study, I found one could reach under the top and get to it-that cleared up a deep "tingw" (this is never gonna work) funk...oh, funk, Orioles with a home run...Angels 3, Orioles 7...I snapped lid switch back to its slot, puzzled awhile over the dials...and got the machine going-working at present...fifth inning I think...sixth bottom...it was just Angels 3, Oriole 4, but now..."Hey, Big Dog, hear that bird?...'huh?'..."What bird is that?"...went out front to view progress...trough one third full...a lot of water!...and not draining thru the fitting and hose, a mystery that(does drain, slowly)...and, looks to be a vagabond on his bicycle out front getting my attention...lol...I ask him if he lost his bird..."What's the bird saying?" he says..."Mocking Bird!", over on top the telephone pole."...I point..."Sure enough, Big Dog!" and off he rides....Ohtani up...a pause to make a snack...top of ninth...two down, three down in a hurry...Angels 3, Orioles 7...


:)

DavidDavid

No comments: