Friday, May 22, 2009

Appletree






Shuttled over to the Post Office...some wallet size prints came from Kodak...these are 2x3, and with a small border, they can be cut from the sheet to 2.5 by 3.5, which is art card size, or ACEO...these cards are traded like Baseball cards, which are this size too...the art cards are supposed to be only traded, or given away...the ACEOs I've seen for sale on ebay....small personable art is a kinda response to the commercial gallery sort of world of big prints for sale...anyway...I need to get one of those little scrap book paper cutters, and some plastic sleeves...and then, instead of scribbling...google search da da da da....on an old receipt or something, I can just say, 'Yeah, I put the pics and clip up...here's where!!'....with as many photogs as there are about the Valley...artists too..I could pursue a hobby of collecting web pages and sites!...back to the walk...came back through Bobcat Meadow...and Acorn Woodpecker flew right by to the Appletree...and while doing the clip, I heard Redwing Blackbird...and thought, 'Maybe this time I can get that pic with the Falls in back!'...Redwings often land in the Tree..and just as often Tourists come by and startle them off before I can get pic!....this time things went okay...though towards the end..the usual happened!!...the Irises are blooming by the Deerhouse...where too the Violet Green Swallows like to soar...haven't got that pic with Falls in background yet!...blurry Phoebe and Tanager pics...'keep painting'.....an encouraging comment once early on when someone looked over my shoulder...sunny hot blue...news said we had thunderstorm...did look a bit dark out at work...six days off ahead..expectant of many pics and clips!!

No comments: