Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Gopher













































Owl pics, Bluebird pics, Gopher pics and clips, from yesterday...today the dishevelment almost took over...it took hours last night and this morning to box everything for the new carpet, with many funks contemplating the improbability of accumulating so much stuff!...the carpet laying took about fifteen minutes!...and made me so cheerful to see that the next two hours putting everything back inside...still boxed..a breeze!...still have to unbox...but that's probably a good time to sift and keep this and get rid of that!...anyway...my neighbor was going through the same thing...though they didn't box...and made the Backyard resemble a yard sale!...I miss yard sales...my stuff out front looked like an eviction 'from a foreclosure' I speculated!!...got a nice pic of Friends who helped me, all out front..but had the new camera accidentally set at such a low resolution that only wallet size will look okay...I hope..ordered up some as thank yous...same low exposure problem with the Black Capped Chickadees building a nest inside my neighbors wall...see clip...one thought was they were eating the ants...tomorrow will try to get better pics and clips!....the second from top Owl pic was taken with the new 20x too...and I'm wondering if it's 'noisy'...one problem with the new camera is it takes noisy pics of things like fur..close textured stuff..and I'm wondering if the 20x has same problem...have to take pics with the 12x and the other two and compare!....the new camera took the Bluebird pics..like the one on the little Pine a lot...report of small Blond Bear near Flicker Grove...causing Bear Jam...and looking for termites...some doubt as to the fate of its Mom...I think I have pic and clip of the two out at Mirror Lake path...I find myself conjecturing in talkabouts that using Bangity Bang Sticks to frighten Bear might be on a par with rolled up newspapers and Dogs...and effectual...but with the risk of making meanness...anywayanyway... the carpet is reallyreally nice...sunny blue and its back to warm to hot...noisy Owl looks to be Mama Owl...but wonder if it's Papa!...think of them as the Sentinel Owls...

No comments: