Thursday, March 28, 2019

OTI:notes:3/28/19








Open To Interpretation

Notes: game on...wait, over, on the radio...lol...I forgot it was opening day, Angels vs Oakland...bought a new radio, was all set to pick up where I left off at end of last season...post game on...'quick ballgame' two hours eighteen minutes...hmmph...not much longer than one of my softball games...I've become a softball umpire!...much fun...anyway, Angels lose 4-0...waking up from afternoon nap....you know, I have only one concern, my dog Maya...she's fine, 'cept she's too friendly and big to take for walks...she bounces on folk, and plays rough--a bite hazard...sigh...anyway, having only one, I seem to have this compulsion to take on other concerns...just posted to youtube comment section about ocean acidification, and sea level rise covering up Town...youtube comment sections have a special place...they are, potentially, a boon to crowd sourcing, and this because of their popularity...unfortunately, most are one sided, and trolled, and just not working as back and forth conversations...idealy, a youtube channel topic is presented well, and the comments become a focus for elaboration...this is actually a very old circumstance...someone like Plutarch comes along, and then for centuries comments on his 'channel' follow on...today, I had a little back and forth in comments to a Brien Forester, an ancient mystery mysterion, youtube clip about Uxmal, Mexico...brb...

quote (me)

Scarab beetle infestation – Ancient Egyptian Technologies
http://ancientegyptiantechnologies.uk/scarab-beetle-infestation/

author appealed for crowd source help, but not much seems to have come of it...bloggers are notoriously on their own!...dont know  but making comments is participation in such...but one needs a central popular local, like Brien's clips!☺

unquote


  • Part of my comments...author about the scarab hieroglyph on obelisks has made a remarkable find!...brb...


my copy paste flopped, I think...I'm using the the tablet...tomorrowmorrow I'll use the computer, and get properly started off again...with Scarabs again...go figure!



DavidDavid

No comments: