Saturday, March 30, 2019

OTI:notes:3/30/19

Open To Interpretation

Aku

Notes: game on...on the radio...bottom of third...hit battter...bases loaded...Athletics up...Angels on Defense...tried to get computer going...dumped me just as I finally got it going...thought came that my "aku" is awry...two rbi single...A's 2-0...fly out...I miss place things, pens run out of ink, things just go south in unexpected ways...pics, profile pic, follower pics, in the column to right, dont show...something I copied pasted may have done that, so will redo last two posts...on the tablet now...cant trust it to copy paste to blog...tablet is like a hundred times faster than old laptop...Angels made out...two run dinger for the A's 4-0...hmmph...I'd like to find a page about just what aku is...it harks from Easter Island...I think...Angels make out...to bottom of fifth...Tropicana Hotel in Las Vegas made much of it...aku/luck...I happened on it reading about Thor Hyerdahl setting up archaeological dig in Moche lands in Peru...brb...Hyerdahl's book AKU AKU has meaning of aku...kindofa pooka...lucky giant rabbit...Trout lined out...Pujols up...got on I think...Boers makes out...to bottom of sixth...it's just the tiny type, touchscreens, inadvertent fingertip clicks...our modern supernatural gremlins...try to get to blog on computer...brb...there...here...I moved the big screen from over head at my feet while I'm stretched out on my bunk...an innovation going back to cabin life in the Valley...lazy sorta, but comfortable...now I have it at my computer station/desk, and sit on a stool, upside down bucket, to work...and not comfortable...I can hear my neck and back asking why?...well. there. I moved me over to the bunk, and can look sideways over to the screen...to top of eighth...and..I cant see clear...where's open new screen...

File:Luxor - hieroglyphs on obelisk.jpg

there...one of Luxor Obelisks from wiki commons....Trout with a sac fly...Cozart with rbi hit...A's 4-2...one out....lemme see if I can get Peter Brooks bit about the scarabs on the obelisks...brb...Pujols with hit...runner first and third...nope..page copy protected...here's link again: http://ancientegyptiantechnologies.uk/scarab-beetle-infestation/

Angels make out...to bottom of eighth...what Brooks says, is that he noted on photos of different obelisks that the scarabs were the same size, and even in their fine detail, were nearly identical...as the obelisks he noted were different, and made like seventy years apart, it is a wonder the fidelity of the craftsman...thought is they had templates...looking closely at the Luxor obelisk, one can see this craftsmanship, and noting that other obelisks have identical in size and quality hieroglyphs is, a head scratcher!...I thought the obelisks were sundials, but apparently not, though maybe used to note the sunrise and sunset. first and last sunrays...to have such a community indicator is, kind of cool...A's made out...to top of ninth...Calhoun 3-2 K...LaStella up...new player...where's Trout?..thought he followed Calhoun....Stella...don't know new players' name spelling...ground out...Fletcher up...line out to right...a quiet ninth inning...sigh...A's 4 Angels 2...

:)

DavidDavid

No comments: