Thursday, April 1, 2021

OTI:pics, notes::4/1/21

Open To Interpretation








Notes:  Game on!...on the radio...White Sox at Angels...bottom of first...Fletcher up...Fletch signed up for five years!...cool...0-2...K...Ohtani up...K...Trout...K...Bundy on mound for Angels...top of 2...K...K...hit stretched to double to stolen base to wild pitch to run for Sox...White Sox 1-0...ground out...Rendon ground out...Upton K...Pujols up...Gialito?sp pitching for Sox......pop out...top of third...took my ump clothes to the laundry this afternoon...bag of cookies and orange soda...sketched...using the compressed charcoal stick...my hand is above the charcoal, and I cant see what it is doing...from experience now, I know if I press on an edge, or end-with the pressure I apply, I can make marks...top of third...fly out to Trout...but it's a guess what exactly I'm making, so I kinda do things by 'feel'...Rendon with a saving play...two out...top sketch is suppose to be the wall pidgeons at Huntington Beach...good low tide tonight, and I thought to role out to the beach, and wade up the Santa Ana River to the Hwy 1 bridge where the pidgeons roost...and get a photo...for another time!...I did a few more small mini birds and critters...Trout hauls one in...to bottom of third...












they're kind of amorphous blobs, until I put legs, ears, eyes, and such on them...like seeing things in clouds...???(Igleseas) ground out...giraffe, warthog, guinea pig, fox...???...I dunno...the giraffe's back legs look like the new robots'!...Stasi up...K...Fowler up...K...so, soh, to return to the ancient motifs...Inca Guinea Pigs!...brb...need to feed Maya my Dog, and put something in the micro wave for me...top of fourth...one out double...bk...Ohtani first pitch ground out...Trout up...3-1...W...Rendon up...W...Upton up...hits 0-2 pitch for rbi hit...Angels 1-1...I think...???Stasi long fly out...top of fifth...two out home run...White Sox 3-1...Bruegal, the artist, the Elder, is famous for putting New World critters in his paintings...often fantastically morphed...his Guinea pigs look pretty normal!...Europeans adopted them for pets...the Andeans ate them, and worked them into their spirit world...but too, for pets...each home had them...Sox made out...to bottom of fifth...Igleseas up...fans in the stands...real fan noises!...fly out...oldest painting of Guinea pig 400 years ago...trying to find copy free pic...Stasi hits a home run!...White Sox 3-2...Fletcher K...to top of sixth..

History of Four-footed Beasts and Serpents (1658) guinea pig

such old Beastearies are marvels...artists didn't really become "photo realists" until photography came along...Sox made out...to bottom of sixth....Ohtani up...1-0...1-1...lines out...Trout up...pitching change...diary of a Guinea Pig...brb...yep, been done...lol...our health owes a lot to experiments done with Guinea Pigs...W...Rendon...base hit...roll out for snack...report when I get back...Angels 4-3...put a halo over this one!

:)

DavidDavid






No comments: