Tuesday, April 27, 2021

OTI:pic,notes::4/27/21

Open To Interpretation

London Bus


 










Notes: on the way back from umpiring, stopped at the Post Office for stamps...lot of small repair shops thereabout, and outside one a double decker bus, all rusted, with London in faded paint...took photo for reference...old barns and old rusted buses are watercolorists' dreams...from MKYD's in the morning: two deluxe breakfasts...I only ordered one, but, by design I think!...they sold me two...one takes the bag without checking and drives off...hmmph...before the game, turkey sandwich from the 2nd best donut shop...which has become my favorite, sorta...gator aids...sustained me through seven innings...listened to Angels at Texas on way home...Texas 6-1...then back out to take my uniforms to laundry...chile relleno combo, orange soda, at a new place-Twin Panda closed on Tuesday...Reds might have won over Dodgers...brb...yep, Reds 6-5...they won the extra inning game last night too...Reds 5-3...old cars around town now a theme...I had to keep repeating my chile relleno order-I can't roll Rrrs...

:)

DavidDavid 

No comments: