Thursday, April 7, 2022

Game On:OTI::Laboski:::pics::::notes:::::4/7/2022

 OTI

Poem: Step Fret

Lewbowski: Bridges' Sweater

4,000 year old pants


Step Fret

Our Heartbeats!

Your Greek key.

My embroidery is unraveling-

Dr. Zhivago stumbling from the trolley.


DolphinWords









https://www.thegreenhead.com/2012/12/dudes-sweater-from-big-lebowski.php 








https://www.sciencenews.org/article/first-pants-worn-horse-riders-3000-years-ago


Notes: pre game on...Astros at Angels...Opening day...Ohtani on the mound...umped a softball game this afternoon, shortened because of heat!!!...I haven't seen the movie The Great Lewbowski...just youtube clips...in one, Bridges was giving a speech for his co-star's Star on the walk of fame in Hollywood...and, wait! I thought...that famous sweater he put on with much ceremony, and, and it is decorated with step fret and chicana motifs!...popular as the sweater is, it's available through Pendleton for like $250 dollars...my google algo food bowl fed me the tale of the pre-historic pants...step frets!...Mitla step frets even!...hmmph...oh, roll out for pizza...maybe game on their tv...bbk with report!!!...bk...heck...Ohtani hits one to the warning track, but caught...out three in the bottom of the eighth, stranding a runner on third, Fletcher...Fletcher with the one Angels rbi...Astros 3-1...finished painting moldings and doors in the living room...tomorrow, tomorrow I can arrange the furniture I've aquired piece by piece from garage sales and Goodwill, paintings too!...the paintings are a story...I wanted to get frames for all the inktobers and stradaeasels...like there must be near two hundred of them now, most all very small...I had framed one of the cosmic seashells, and it's as it's said...frames can make a painting!...anyway, I had beginners luck garage sailing, came home with some really nice frames....and, and then I got to studying the paintings, usually prints, in them, learning about the artists....most of them I find are like middle tier artist, or some such...,and finding such has become a new hobby!....I've thought to post them, add a talkabout, each time I get some...it's a routine now to stop at Goodwill!...forgot this afternoon coming back from the softball game...so, soh, maybe I'll do that...tomorrowmorrow...to the bottom of the ninth, Angels last at bat...it's been a really good game...forgot how tough it is to win a mlb game...Trout bloops a single...Rendon up...long fly out...Wade up...close play at first...under review...oh, it's a double play...yep...Astros 3-1... 

:)

DavidDavid




No comments: