Monday, February 8, 2021

Cosmic:OTI::pics,notes:::2/8/21

Open To Interpretation

Cosmic Detectives

Dragon Gauge


























Notes:  The Homeridae under the Dodona Oak!!!...I found them in an unexpected place, and from that place likely implanted in my childhood subconscious!...That's one I have, Poe, and two I could have had, approved of, Dickens and Dostoevsky...how strange...I thought I was way out on a limb inserting them into the Black Deck Tales, where they are a major feature/conceit...and here the same conceit in "The Strange Case of the Cosmic Rays...notion here, is they are about to award the "Edgar", prize for best detective story, and interrupted by the entry of the "Strange Case"...much fun...rolled out for pet food, and thought to visit the critters for sale for a cartoon idea...lizard on its terrarium temperature gauge...oh, that's not just a gauge, my thought, but too the atomic clock...curious the atoms in cloud chambers have the look of fish in an aquarium schooling!...it's an off day...wanted to roll out, but save for McDonald breakfast burritos coffee in the morning, Starbucks chocolate croissant and hot grande mocha in the evening, spent the day browsing art youtube vlogs...discovered the place where Payne painted Laguna Coast is behind a private community wall...smithcliffs...flummoxed my roll out...brb...there's some public access close, but I dunno...when I got Silver my Jeep, and rolled about Northern California, the fences all along the roads were a frustration...at least in the countryside, the roads had dirt shoulders to pull off on to...here in Town, everything is "fenced" along the roadways, often "no parking"...I dunno...oh...wandered into Ross, and for $32 got a pair of denims marked down from $116!...my bargain weakness...hmmph...that, and a stainless steel Starbucks coffee mug...$16...these mugs expensive everywhere...12 cans of dogfood?...$23...there's no escape... 

:)

DavidDavid 

No comments: