Friday, February 5, 2021

DogEar:OTI::pics,notes:::2/5/21

Open To Interpretation

DogEar

Old Town Friday Car Show











Notes:  missed a turn, and thought to loop around, but Old Town Main street blocked off for the Friday custom car show...so, soh, parked behind and sat outside at Kate's Cafe...bacon eggs home fry potatoes coffee...folk, mostly fellows, strolling, admiring the cars...an art gallery looking group!...a kinda aimless wandering,,,"Is that one yours?"..."Nope, dont I wish..."...as it is, I've sat as passenger, or driven, nearly all the old cars on the street...when they were current and not antiques...dogs about...noted the big eared hound in dust up with two tiny pooches...actually, the hound was non-pulsed...the little ones all panicked...'oh, the ears...'...my glimpse...at home, sat in Silver on the driveway and sketched...and couldn't reach, so thought to crib from web...lots of hound dog drawings...some even with ears on ground too!...but left off with what I have...next time I happen on an old hound, I'll re work...a thought is to set up the plein air gear in the middle of the street while the show is on...thought such to do at Swap Meets and gatherings in general too...difficult, and I'd have more looksees than the cars!..."DogEar" an old notion for a zine...

:)

DavidDavid

No comments: