Thursday, September 30, 2021

North Aliso:OTI::pics, notes:::9/30/21

Open To Interpretation

North Bluff, Aliso Beach

#stradaeasel













Notes:  back on the 1st, the first day of the challenge, I saw the sun light up the off shore island bluff, and thought, felt, "oh!"...up before dawn to roll out with all the gear...up late getting the umbrella fixed to the plein air easel...looks cool now!...but when I got there, it was windy and cold, and dark...snacked on Jack in the Box #22 and coffee...while waiting, watched the skim boarders prep the lagoon...making for it to flood and make a standing wave as it rushes out the channel they dig...thought to stick around and watch, but it's a world they're in I'm not, and I don't want to intrude...in a couple days, Skid Kids on youtube will likely post clips of todays session...surf and conditions just right!...took awhile, but the sun finally made it up and struck the island bluff, leaving the shore bluff in darkness...and that was it...the "oh"...light and dark...and it was just for that moment I went to Aliso!...knew I would be back from the first day of the stradaeasel contest...

:)

DavidDavid

No comments: