Thursday, September 2, 2021

Cabrillo:OTI::one pic,notes:::9/2/21

Open To Interpretation

Cabrillo Beach #stradaeasel

Battleship Iowa Next Right









Notes: took the Akaso camera with...took a pic...and, and don't know how to download it...a study...rolled out before sunup...took Westminster to 2, which is a straight shot through Long Beach to the Terminal Island Bridges, and there a right at the USS Iowa exit...like  a half hour drive, and an extraordinary change in scenery...lots to see...too much!...not just container ships parked, but containers stacked everywhere!...and seems a proliferation of  the container cranes since last I went this way...that on the bus when I was doing the fishing pier challenge, my own made up thing...then, I walked from the battleship all the way to Cabrillo Beach, a long walk!...a new bridge is up...just two tall pillars with support cables...opened last year, I gather...from the vantage of the parking lot, I couldn't see the container ships...didn't think to ride up top the bluff thereabout above the aquarium...there's one ship in the sketch!...

:)

DavidDavid

No comments: