Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Connect:OTI::pics,notes:::10/26/21

Open To Interpretation

#inktober

Connect

Aphrodite and Dove

after ink pen by Picasso


 


















Notes: welp...I happened on the clip browsing miscellaneous, as I do...thought about it...looked about and found more "dove and face" by Picasso...found a long exegesis on just such!...wrote my own comment for the clip's thread!...and, and since I've set up the card table, arrayed with my watercolors and ink gear, thought to have a go at a replica...I don't know if doodles, however rooted in myth, amount to high art-but with a Picasso signature, yeah...with mine...eh...but I kinda arrived at: dove, Aphrodite, butterfly, olive branch-so, soh, I can own this one!...World Series on in an hour...go for a ride about and listen on the radio...bbk with report...bk...Braves 6, Astros 2...

:)

DavidDavid

No comments: