City Words
Dream Words
#Obsticals
12🦛s🦋
Dream
🦛Magazines on tablè
🧶
A collection of magazines, the last issue's last pages are stuck together, uncut when printed...I wake up
🦛Alien skin head
🧶someones head transforms from normal hair, to just skin, redwhite, like an alien...I wake up
🦛Soccer saucer t cup floating...soccer team...yellow ragged ball thro wn in ragged basket rolls aroun s...i block ball with closed legs...pl ayer jumps ahead...rerun. row of things with lights
🧶I see word soccer, then a teacup floating over a saucer...soccer players driving ball...on the sidelines, I move in front of them, keep my legs together to block ball...rerun...this happens again, like my team is shorthanded, and I take the field...but I'm no good...stand again with legs together...teammates scattered about...opponent sends the ball towards me, but my teammate leaps in front, diverts it...the ball now a shaggy orange fabric ball...teammate sends it into the goal, which is now a big fabric basket...ball rolls, travels about the rim, almost in, almost out, then, falls in...I wake up...
🦛Slender girl faceted white shirt
🧶Girl wearing long sleeve white shirt, it is faceted...polygonal shapes form the white fabric...I wake up...
🦛L arge tenet tent
🧶large low ceiling tent...people gathered in far right
🦛Milk cartons
🧶?
🦛Floor money
🧶papers fallen on the floor...folded money sticking out
🦛Ants...obstcals
🧶Obsticals...like test questions in real three dimensional shapes before me...one I'm stuck on, over and over, like an ant biting my skin I can't catch
🎶it's so hot, I sweat at night, and scout ants come around searching for water...and snacks...empty pepsi cans a favorite-draw a crowd...ant feet touch...then ant bite...then...end of question...
🦛At the counter window asleep on.my soft ass no
🧶I'm at a counter window...crew about...supplies...and one we all know, sleeping with his head on the counter, up against my arm...on my soft ass, noted...I wake up..
🦛Xogs zombid s toryb dog witne. Living room battle two sides dogs and cats my side in peril but holds its own dog flips into cat movie set...actors...
🧶the pets in the living room have taken sides...some election contest...dogs and cats...the furniture is cover...battle on...some disentigrating gunfire, but most paw to paw...myside leader, a dog, leaps into their cat leader, somersaulting as he goes...knocks the cat out..
Reruns...questions of the election...scene closes with view of entire set...people actors, done for the day, are leaving...I wake up...
🎶was in and out of this, asleep, dozing...it had something too of the test obsticals...ants I see as test questions...invaders...obsticals...
Benches Tables
Place now I look for,
A bench, a picnic table,
With faraway view
Far? Beyond beyond,
My legs can no longer present
Me on a mountain.
I know a table
Where the thru hikers pass by
To and fro-fro to.
A bit unbalanced,
So distribute your fannies
Or it tips over.
From the canvas store
Snacks and mail-messages...
The world on my phone.
I can share it all...
Don't get me started-or not...
Oft alone with it.
Benches and tables
Are ubiquitous here, there...
Ghosts will sit with you.
CityWords
🎶hmmph...awhile back, wrote another similar...I seem to think I have all the time in the world to housekeep, do repairs...did a little last night...measured to see how washing machine would work on porch...hot water heater neaby...plumb to that...but garden hose just as well...no drain, but that's the utility drain problem, drains too slow, what I got the horse trough for...grey water for the plants...next, to mop, or garden hose away, dirt on the porch floor cement, covered now old linoleum, tile, too hard to take up...hence the weight room floor pads, tho I see they pick up dust, smudges easy...things to see as I go, evaluate...bought a garden knee stool...use that for floor care in house too...comes tomorrow...$27 from amazon...has arms that I can push.myself up with...got stuck on the floor scrubbing...everything has an answer...no puzzle too puzzling...some, ants, too annoying...my dieting like leveled off as I added sodas...the drinks, sodas, orange juice, milk-fattening...but I'm leveled out at 210-12...with them...when its cooler I'll walk, run...evaluate that...reading, writing is fattening-being sedentary...nothing wrong being chubby...but the doomscroll nags with all the six pack drops...and fattens too!...
:)
DavidDavid
Thursday, October 8, 2026
Obsticals: October 8, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment