City Words
Dream Words
#Weavers
Weavers
Patterns in the rims,
Unique in all aspects-
Our beloved Chumash.
CityWords
🦛🦛🦋Dream
🦛Front yard flowers
🧶scene...a little picket fence with tall flowers
🎶seen clearly...thought to ink for inktober...apple is prompt today...maybe an apple tree in the front yard..
🦛Old guys plaÿ
Ing.limited beasketbal
🧶I'm on the court with a pro team, and the old players are talking about resting soon after a game begins...then we begin a practice...I look at my legs...they're ok...worried too thin...I wake up
🎶🎶no work around the house again today...spent browsing, copy pasting, see previous post..."this is a book!" I thought, and puzzled out how to hook my samsung to my printer...just download the hp printer app like on my ipad...success!...and then a boondoggle...I paid google play $29 for the app...usually they are free...and I bought something I don't know what...and let google "backup" payments, whatever that is....aaand, afterwards a warning my pdf needs update, with add for update, and it glued itself to youtube...wouldn't close...tried, seareched cried...just wouldn't...somehow, I'd closed notifications, part of the effort, and youtube asked to turn on notifications...did that, and that got into youtube's settings and things-a list of thumbnalis of recents. Apps? Sites?...some with no names...warnings about such...and the thumbs had trash cans, and time stamps...clicked on all of them back aways, aaand that worked!...I'm transfixed browsing, frozen trying to unravel unwanted stuff...time was unwanted stuff was everyday...the engineers are very good nowadays...maybe too good...anyway, have now a print out of Language Creatures...need an emogi...🐙
:)
DavidDavid
Thursday, October 1, 2026
Weavers: October 1, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment