Monday, August 3, 2026

History:August 3, 2026

Open to Interpretation

City Words

#History

Game on...on the radio...Dodgers 3-Cubs O...bottom of first...Dream: I made a couple signs, plaques with a name...and they wore out, and I'm contracted to repaint them...one is above the street's curb, the other on the roof edge...easy to do, but on a whim, I add a design on either side of the name on the house sign...the owners dont like the design and show up out front...I think to tell them, "I'll fix it tomorrow, but say, I'll fix it tonight."...I wake up...I'm with a crowd, in a cafeteria, and thirsty, but rather than using a glass, I try to drink from the serving bottle that has a handle...two fellows nearby, and I look for glasses for them...they need a ride, and in the garage, by my jeep, which shrinks to a mini cooper with just two seats, the three of us can't fit...a couple standing nearby...girl is pretty...a pat her on her stomach...I know them a liitle...they leave...then come back to join a crowd of  six arrayed around me...one fellow arrives with a cardtable and surfoard under his arm...he's an artist..then, I turn to my right...there's a couch, and business suited man sitting at its end...I try to scope him out...I wake up...Ohtani gets to first, but an appeal...picked off...movie Inception has some plot holes, eye rolls, impossibilites...Ohtani out...bottom of second...there are long scenes of Cobb arguing with Mal, his wife, who has died...she is his projection...he has their history, and she, it seems, has their history-each with their own take...as I dream, I play by play, my history interpreting the scene on the fly, reading a sub text...and my dream is drawing from my history too...Cobb is real...Mal is dream...Dream is Mal!...both play by play...with their own store of history...like I wrote yesterday, fans build up storehouses of lore, and talk with one another about sports on a level non sports fans can't fathom...doom scrolling gathers lore...one can become a Leonardo De Vinci...a polymath doom scroller...when Cobb talks with Ariadne, they're not just "sports fans" but "players"...they're both architects...And, Ariadne gives Cobb a thread to escape the labryinth

✨️Ariadne gives Cobb a thread to escape the labryinth in movie Inception

Ariadne does not literally give Cobb a physical thread in the movie Inception, but her name and role are a direct symbolic reference to the Greek myth of Theseus and the Minotaur, where she helps him navigate and survive a complex labyrinth. [1]
Mythological and Cinematic Parallels
The Name: In Greek legend, princess Ariadne gives the hero Theseus a ball of red thread to find his way out of the monster’s labyrinth. In the film, Elliot Page plays the dream architect named Ariadne. [1, 2]
The Mental Maze: Rather than using string, the character functions as the designer of the dream spaces and guides Cobb through the psychological maze of his own guilt and memories regarding his late wife, Mal. [1, 2]
Guiding the Protagonist: She helps the team structure multilayered dreams and enters Cobb's subconscious mind to help him confront the trapped projection of Mal, acting metaphorically as his thread to find emotional release and reality. [1, 2, 3, 4]

🎶Dodgers 3-Cubs 6...Ariadne designs the snow fortress maze with a way in and out, a back door, the air conditioning ducts, tunnels-oft seen in movies...Rockstars sets the characters side by side with the roles people fill making movies...actors, director, producer, sound, sets, and so on...the dream characters side by side with movies makers-dreaming side by side with movies...to go back, my sign dream has history subtext...I ought not to put my designs on someone else!...my interpretation, and the dream's, I dunno...art?...the scenes are dream artistries...

✨️dreams have their own artistry independent of outside interpretation

Dreams possess an autonomous aesthetic and experiential reality that functions beyond external decryption, much like abstract art that requires no translation to be felt. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
The Autonomy of the Unconscious
Self-generating structure: Dreams build their own internal logic, narrative spaces, and sensory rules without needing a waking mind to decode them.
Resistance to decoding: Treating a dream as a mere code to be cracked strips away its immediate emotional impact and atmospheric truth.
Pure experience: The value lies in simply witnessing the vision rather than forcing it into a clinical or symbolic framework. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
Art as a Parallel
Beyond rationality: Both art and dreams transcend cold logic, combining wonder, fear, and surreal imagery into a standalone experience.
Aesthetic completeness: A painting does not ask what it "means"; it asks to be perceived. Dreams ask the same of our awareness. [1, 2, 3]

🎶hmmph...Mal as dream is an aesthetic!...abstract art...Ohtani up...pop up...Dodgers 4-Cubs 6...overlapping histories...audience has history...Shakespeare's plays were full of history...he, and his audience, could riff with one another like happy sports fans with their lore!...overlapping histories/overlapping dreams...on same page...

✨️Each of us with personal histories, and together is ovelapping, bleeding into one another movie Inception

The movie Inception (2010) explores overlapping personal histories through shared dreaming, nested layers of the subconscious, and memory projection. Key concepts include dream-sharing technology, memory intrusion, and emotional guilt. [1, 2, 3]
Core Concepts of Shared Consciousness
Dream Sharing: A portable device lets people enter and share the same dream world.
Nested Layers: Dreams happen inside other dreams, causing time and memory to bleed together across levels.
Projection: Unconscious elements and past memories take physical form to disrupt or shape the dream space. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
Memory and Emotional Bleeding
Cobb's Guilt: The main character, Dom Cobb, carries a memory projection of his late wife, Mal, which constantly intrudes into every dream layer.
The Totem: Small personal objects help dreamers know if they are still in reality or trapped in someone else's constructed mind.
Limbo: A deep, unconstructed space where raw memories and time mix without boundaries. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]

🎶constantly intrudes...

✨️Having recurring nightmares of Donald Trump intruding into your personal space is a documented psychological phenomenon driven by "free-floating" societal anxiety and his omnipresence in the media. [1, 2]

If you are experiencing these distressing dreams, you are not alone. Psychologists and dream researchers have tracked a massive surge in people reporting that Trump acts as a literal "dream intruder" in their sleep. [1, 2]
Why the Unconscious Mind Casts Him as an Intruder
• Loss of Personal Boundaries: Dreamers frequently report Trump breaking into their homes, backyards, or bedrooms. Psychologists note this symbolizes a waking fear that politics is infiltrating the private spaces and values we hold dear. [1, 2]The "Dream Button" Effect: As tracked by researchers like Dr. Kelly Bulkeley, Trump's larger-than-life media saturation aggressively pushes "dream buttons". Your brain uses his familiar image as a shorthand symbol for chaos, unpredictability, or a lack of control. [1, 2]Collective Anxiety Disorder: Some mental health professionals jokingly or seriously refer to this widespread hyper-fixation and subsequent sleep disruption as "Trump Anxiety Disorder". The brain translates daytime news stress into nighttime threats, turning an abstract political figure into a physical invader. [1, 2]
Psychological Archetypes in Trump Dreams
When a polarizing leader constantly breaches your subconscious, they generally take on specific roles: [1, 2]
• The Shadow: In Jungian psychology, an aggressive dream intruder represents the "shadow"—parts of the collective or individual psyche that feel volatile, unregulated, or rejected. [1, 2, 3]The Unconscious Collaborator: Surprisingly, many people who dislike Trump dream of helping him or interacting casually, which researchers explain as the brain's attempt to rationalize or survive a chaotic reality.

🎶Dodgers 3-Cubs 7...out for a snack...bbk...bk...
Dodgers 5-Cubs 10...that, that last "surprisingly" curio I can report as well...read some trump  history, his marriage to Ivanna...she's a piece of work...could have been President, tho not born here...the histories of historical figures is very dreamy...🧐🙄🍿

:)

DavidDavid


No comments: