Open to Interpretation
City Words
#Reruns
Game on...on the radio...Red Sox at Dodgers...Ohtani with base hit...then got caught stealing on long fly out...bottom of first...welp, after study, the intimate study the searches provide, I need to draw a line between what is public and what is private...dream study delves into a lot private stuff, activities, parts!...Salvidor Dali too much...others too...a quest question like: " what does so and so celebrity like for "food"?. is too much...beyond beyond...puts a crimp in my dream trick terms pursuit...about Joseph's dream:
✨️Joseph’s dreams in Genesis 37—where his brothers' sheaves bow to his, and the sun, moon, and eleven stars bow to him—foreshadow his future rulership in Egypt, launch the plot of his enslavement, and reveal God's sovereign control over human history.
[1, 2, 3, 4]
🎶that's dream tricky...one, Joseph is a dream interpreter...that there can be such is problematic...two, dreams are symbolic...and that's problematic...three, extrapolations are problematic...four, dream interpretors are rewarded, they can make money, five, dreams interpretation can be a foundation story...or, problematic for miss interpretation, dream tellers tread dangerously...
✨️Historical figures and literary traditions involving dream interpreters who faced skepticism or subversion include Bar Hedaya and classical critics like Cicero. Rather than being universally revered, professional decoders often navigated a landscape of social suspicion, professional rivalry, and outright mockery. [1, 2]
Rabbinic Encounters and Subversion
Bar Hedaya: Featured in Babylonian Talmudic lore (Berakhot 56a), this ancient dream interpreter charged fees for his services, offering positive predictions to paying clients and grim ones to non-payers. His transactional manipulation eventually led to a fraught dynamic and social backlash from prominent Talmudic authorities like Abaye and Rava. [1]
The Rabbi-Interpreter Power Struggle: Rabbinic literature portrays a deeply ambivalent view of independent dream interpreters, depicting them as exploitative figures whose craft could be subverted or mistrusted. []
Classical Skepticism
Cicero: Unlike many of his Roman and Greek contemporaries who treated oneirocriticism as a valid divinatory art, the Roman statesman openly ridiculed and doubted the prophetic validity of dreams and their interpreters. [1]
Materialist Ridicule: Greco-Roman materialist circles frequently dismissed the entire enterprise of decoding nocturnal visions as groundless superstition, scoffing at those who based real-world decisions on dream portents. [1]
✨️A oneirocritic is a person who interprets dreams, or an adjective relating to dream interpretation. It comes from the ancient Greek words oneiros (meaning "dream") and kritikos (meaning "able to judge"). [1, 2, 3]
🎶aoneirocriticism, dream trick term!...anyway: Dream: I'm a companion to an adventurous youth...by companion, I mean I see with his point of view, but I'm not him...as companion I expeience his figures seeing, and may even bleed into his thinking, doing, with my thoughts, but I'm not him...figures may or may not know I'm with them, or there...like movie viewing, or something...the youth isn't very tall, and we're on a trail single file with others, and we turn to go up a steep rock face...it's really difficult...I have doubts, but we free climb right on up...get props for skills...seems everyone are free climbers...on the other side, before a village, all climbers, are citizens gathered, standing...we, the youth I mean, stand before them, and they are approving him as their leader...I'm thinking we, he, should acknowledge their choice...and he kneels...but that's a lead balloon...nonetheless, rebellion is in the air...I wake up...two more dreams: a dead dessicated rat on a floor...I wake up...I'm nude with one blanket on a bed in a strange room...an intruder barges in...I cover up...he looks around but doesn't see me, and leaves...I get up, looking to get dressed...I wake up...being nude in public a dream refrain...dreams are fetish like at times...a long list of categories...bottom of fourth...Red Sox 2-Dodgers 2...often in dreams, I'm lost in strange places...this side by side with my stolen cars...happens a lot...the "companion" is trick...sometimes I have a companion, other times I am a companion...like inside the same POV...point of view...now, bouncing about, I happened on ADHD...
✨️Managing housekeeping with ADHD is challenging due to executive dysfunction, which causes task paralysis, time blindness, and overwhelm.
🎶task paralysis, time blindness, overwelm, oh my!...those are all dream tricks...
✨️Task paralysis in dreams—the frustrating inability to run, fight, punch slowly, or complete a simple action—is usually caused by REM atonia, the natural state where your brain paralyzes your voluntary muscles so you do not act out your dreams. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
Time blindness in dreams is the total loss of a normal sense of time, where hours feel like seconds, the past and future mix together, and clocks change or show strange numbers.
Overwhelm in dreams is a common sign that your brain is processing high stress, anxiety, or heavy emotional loads from your daily life. These intense episodes often stem from unresolved worries, major life changes, or an overactive nervous system trying to make sense of pressure. [1, 2, 3]
Common Triggers
Daily Stress: Unprocessed deadlines, packed schedules, or ongoing life pressures.
Deep Fear or Trauma: Events that make you feel powerless or stuck in a loop of panic.
Substances or Sleep Disruptions: Alcohol, certain medications, or poor sleep habits that mess with your rest cycles. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
Typical Themes
Endless Tasks: Dealing with infinite choices, numbers, or impossible physical demands.
Loss of Control: Falling, being chased, or failing an important test.
Running Out of Time: Being late, missing a critical connection, or racing a countdown. [1, 2, 3, 4]
🎶hazard to guess, dreaming is ADHD
✨️Daydreaming is a core characteristic of Inattentive ADHD, while intense nighttime dreaming is a highly common secondary feature of the condition. [1, 2]
If you are referring to daytime mind-wandering, "zoning out" is frequently how the brain compensates for or expresses executive dysfunction. If you mean vivid nighttime dreaming or frequent nightmares, this is often linked to the unique sleep architecture, neurotransmitter levels, and nighttime emotional processing seen in ADHD brains. [1, 2, 3, 4]
Here is how the connection breaks down across both definitions of dreaming:
1. Daytime "Dreaming" (Mind-Wandering)
• The Inattentive Subtype: People with Inattentive ADHD (formerly called ADD) are chronically prone to mind-wandering. Because they do not display hyperactive physical behaviors, their hyperactivity is often completely internal. [1, 2, 3, 4]Maladaptive Daydreaming: This is a distinct psychological phenomenon where a person develops highly complex, addictive, and time-consuming inner fantasy worlds. While separate from ADHD, studies show that about 20.5% of adults with ADHD also experience maladaptive daydreaming. [1, 2]
2. Nighttime Dreaming (Vivid Dreams & Nightmares)
• Vividness and Intensity: ADHD brains naturally feature distinct balances of dopamine and norepinephrine, which control alertness and sleep cycles. This often leads to highly fast-moving, fragmented, and emotionally intense dreams. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]Elevated Nightmares: Research indicates that adults with ADHD experience frequent nightmares at more than twice the rate of the general population. [1]REM Intrusion: Because ADHD is widely linked to sleep disruptions (like waking up frequently throughout the night), individuals are more likely to wake up directly out of Rapid Eye Movement (REM) sleep. This makes dream recall incredibly sharp and causes the line between sleep and waking states to feel blurred. [1, 2]
🎶bottom of sixth...just getting old is ADHD...
✨️No, getting old does not cause ADHD, but normal brain aging can look exactly like it. [1, 2]
As people age, natural declines in the brain's dopamine pathways cause decreased processing speed, weaker working memory, and trouble filtering out distractions. This makes normal aging feel like a sudden case of ADHD. However, ADHD is a neurodevelopmental condition that must begin in childhood. [1, 2, 3, 4]
🎶reading about ADHD is a pause...wiki's take full of jargon...and kinda sus...an oneirocriticism play ground...Open to Interpretation...top of seventh...bottom of seventh...Ohtani up...shattered bat ground out...feed the cats...bbk...bk...recognizing, or not, that something like ADHD is responsible for being housekeeping lazy, that it isn't just me, might get me off my duff...got to the gym today...first on list of "housekeeping" is me!..rode bike level 2 for ten minutes...twenty rows on oar machine (I bought one of these-still in box), twenty leg extensions, crunches?, on machine...unexpected, is how weak legs get with age- once flat on the floor, one can't get up!...a few stretches...my seasonal.part time job depends on me being able to run, at least a little...starts up August 10...so everyday now a six mile drive to the gym-maybe further to the beach...cold swims said good for everything...bought wet suit vest and shorts, and fins, for that...last time in the gym's olympic pool I sunk...and got woofed at for clogging up a lane...try that again with suit and swimfins...suit a flotation device...and fins...bottom of ninth...bought lights for my bike, and jogging lights...I have these but they're somewhere in the clutter lost...this happens...I have like three jack plains, bought to plain down Tree in the Door's door, that years ago now...just bought jumper cables...same deal...but white truck has electric problem beyond battery...Red Sox 3-Dodgers 2...Brewers 3-Angels 1...
:)
DavidDavid
No comments:
Post a Comment