Friday, July 31, 2026

Reruns: July 31, 2026

Open to Interpretation

City Words

#Reruns

Game on...on the Radio...Red Sox at Dodgers...did earlier post...worn down...routinely, I do this riffs...and don't write them out...web has this trick of making things available literally at finger tips...Dream: I'm in a big city, like San Francisco...and it's a rerun back to back dream...rerun as I've beeb before, back to back, one version I dream, and then right after, same version, with just a little bit difference...I'm in like a night club, concert hall, and need to get back...I dont know the way...guess to open an odd door...black glass..top half drops towards me, bottom stays shut, I can't get out, find another, then in unfamilar city streets, aand, I find myself back where I was, and try to leave again, and try the same black gas door, same result...stupid, I think...another door, and I'm oitside...and study a long street of homes and businesses, going up a hill..."remember" I say, "this street to come back again"...and the scene holds still a long time, becoming more distinct...I wake up...Ohtani up...San Francisco is part of the mash up in my dreams with the Yosemite and Disney...I worked there a month...it was like a dream for reals...I was "a complete unknown"...that's typical of dreaming-being alone...in two more dreams I was like dreaming in different languages...have in mind with these reports to make a vocabulary...hard to descibe the languages!...but they are reruns...see them again...reruns, back to backs, words for a dream vocabulary, term for how they work...reruns and back to back hark to how media records and plays things...dreams have a physical memory storage...

✨️dreams have a physical memory storage?

🎶no good answer to that...sometimes, there are just no good answers from anyone...entire universities fug heads...but then, I dont know Chinese...memory is a fish hook...young, fish in a barrel, old, skunked...

✨️The phrase you provided is not a real Chinese proverb, but rather a playful Western fusion of idioms comparing memory and catching fish across different ages.

Understanding the Metaphors
Young / Fish in a barrel: Implies that youth has sharp, abundant, and easy-to-grab thoughts, making recall effortless like shooting confined fish.
Old / Skunked: Suggests that aging leads to an empty mental net—getting "skunked" means catching nothing during a fishing trip. [1]

🎶props to AI for following my ellipses...always doubt I'm understood because I leap about, ellipse...

✨️In grammar, an ellipsis means leaving out one or more words from a sentence because the meaning is already clear.

🎶making elliptical.poems may be helpful in interpreting elliptical dreams!

✨️Joseph’s dreams in Genesis 37—where his brothers' sheaves bow to his, and the sun, moon, and eleven stars bow to him—foreshadow his future rulership in Egypt, launch the plot of his enslavement, and reveal God's sovereign control over human history.
[1, 2, 3, 4]

🎶then again, there are things I can't make heads or tails of, even when they are explained!...audiences are good at interpretaion...always a wonder at the ballpark...looks like no one is paying attention, but the ohhhs and ahhhs indicate a collective acuity..."audience" is a mind stage...happened on the "N" in N1 mind dream stage, in its mathematic notation meaning...N notes Iteration...N1 first iteration...there are all kinds of mind stages...for sometime how to view a painting...I'm dozing off...Red Sox 3-Dodgers 1...bottom of third...bbk...bk...Red Sox 8-Dodgers 4...Brewers 6-Angels 2...

:)

DavidDavid

No comments: