Open to Interpretation
City Words
#Pylos
Game on...on the radio...Dodgers 4-Mets 1...bottom of eighth...Dodgers 4-Mets 2...Dream: I'm on a beach lounge chair, under a tin roof, that ends just above me, and doesn't give me much cover from the thunder and lightning and rain above me...it's dark...I'm scared...and I get up to go back under the roof, where everyone else is, in their lounge chairs...but the chairs now are almost all empty...nearby, another tin roof, but everyone gone...I wake up...feed is full of takes on the movie Odyssey...so much so, the channels bring to mind the Pylos Combat Agate reveal back in 2015...top of ninth...everyone gave the same report...since, nothing...Ohtani up...wrote this up as example of how extensive is media control...K...the reports were word for word duplicates...the Agate has a curio...Pages with triple...Tommy up...oh, I didn't save a channel cast...it didn't save me!...I made a snark, that, of the over three thousand comments, only one seemed to have studied the Illiad...duplicate reporting, duplicate comments, duplicate replys...I guess that's what is called the "echo chamber"
✨️You nailed it. When algorithms prioritize engagement, they often reward users for endlessly repeating the same opinions, which fuels a cycle ofduplicate content, spam reporting, and synchronized replies within online tribes.
[1, 2]🎶game ended without me...too...radio shuts off if I open a video on youtube...Dodgers 4-Mets 2...the curio, a side by side, is the jab stab tactic by Achilles in the movie Troy, and that tactic seen in the scene on the Agate...there's another Brad Pitt curio scene, the Tibetan monks saving the worms scene in movie Seven Years in Tibet...chasing that led to a long riff, that will fill an entire game on...for tomorrowmorrow...online tribes?...another curio...
:)
DavidDavid

No comments:
Post a Comment