Friday, July 17, 2026

Wish: July 17, 2026

Open to Interpretation

City Words

#Wish

Game on...on the radio...Dodgers 0-Yankees 1...end of five...Pause Curio Search Reach Thing Go Figure...trying to recall like my special words, ideas, I use to descibe...add Wish...Birthday cake...Fountains...oh..."a penny for your thoughts"...and now pennies exterpated...Lincoln penny...Lincoln being disparaged...reflecting pool caravan...Ohtani up...fly out...emancipation proclamation original removed from view...Lincoln in his time, controversial...and a legacy of monuments...Sasaki pitching...I bought a little electric piano...maybe even with my bent duprinin fingers I can play it...otherwise, it will gather dust with my guitar, a violin, pan pipes...the wish I could play music...Sasaki pulled...bottom of sixth...I played trumpet in band and orchestra thru school...six years...so, I was there, and did that...miss being a member...now, my part time sports like that...sports is music...to the seventh...unbox the piano...bbk...need to clear out a space for it...box open anyway...learning an instrument is a commitment...Muncie with two run homerun...I need to edit an old post...bbk...8/22/2020...old post, day the violin arrived!...not the one I wanted to edit...but it needs same editing!...now and then, current news bleeds into the blog...my poem rules ban current news...my poem rules are like my special words...there's over a hundred...top of eighth...Egyptian artists must have had thousands...

✨️Egyptian god of wishing

🎶genies...Ohtani up...Edmund on second...life is a state of wishing...fly out...Pages is up...

✨️history of genies

✨️genie in N1 hypnopompic dreams

The "Intruder" Factor: Research on sleep-related hallucinations classifies many human or humanoid figures into an "intruder" category. A genie perfectly embodies a mysterious, sometimes intrusive presence emerging from the dark or the corners of your room.

🎶hmmph...I have a genie!...in the N1...we all do...

🧐


winged genie
in the
bucket and cone
motif, depicting a demi-divine entity,[19]
probably a forerunner of the
pre-Islamic
tutelary deities, who became the jinn in Islam. Relief from the north wall of the Palace of king
Sargon II
at
Dur Sharrukin

... ... ...

While they are naturally invisible, jinn are supposed to be composed of thin and subtle bodies (أَجْسَام, ajsām) and are capable of shapeshifting
, usually choosing to appear as snakes
, but also as scorpions
, lizards
, or humans. A jinni's interaction with a human may be negative, positive, or neutral, and can range from casual to highly intimate, even involving sexual activity and the production of hybrid offspring. However, they rarely meddle in human affairs, preferring instead to live among their own in a societal arrangement similar to that of the Arabian tribes

wiki Jinn

🎶fump...wiki morped into AI...shape shift...bottom of ninth?...

✨️societal arrangement of Arabian tribes

Arabian societal arrangement was a decentralized, kinship-based system where extended families formed clans, which in turn united into tribes. Led by a Sheikh chosen by consensus, it prioritized collective survival and asabiyyah (tribal solidarity) to endure the harsh desert environment, settling blood feuds through strict codes of honor and retaliation.
[1, 2, 3, 4, 5]

🎶Dodgers 2-Yankees 1...neat game!

:)

DavidDavid

No comments: