Open to Interpretation
City Words
#Trick
Game on...on the radio...Dodgers at Phillies...Dodgers 2-Phillies 1...bottom of ninth...missed most of game...thought it rain delayed...base hit...dream: in a van, on our way to attend, and we pull over into a designated road side area special for us...I wake up...in the van again, we arrive in a mountain village, in the distance, I see a lake...I wake up...Phillies mess up on the bases...double play...we were on our way to attend to someone I know being immitated by the Intruder, Shapeshifter, Trickster, I dunno...sometimes, sometimes I seem not me...everyone in a dream strangers, avatars, actors in a movie scene...tricked...
✨️Dreams are wild illusions. Because the brain's logic centers are dimmed while sensory and emotional regions fire wildly, we blindly accept bizarre narratives as reality. Even more deceiving, immersive dreams can trick your sleeping brain into feeling like you slept deeply, while false awakenings convince you you've already woken up.
🎶Dodgers 2-Phillies 1...Cardinals 1-Angels 5...😇

No comments:
Post a Comment