Friday, August 14, 2026

Phenomonae: August 14, 2026

Open to Interpretation

City Words

#Phenomonae

Game on...on the radio...Brewers at Dodgers...ten minutes to first pitch...

🦋I'm looking at a black glass rectangle...a smaller rectangle is lighted, glowing, in the middle, and is showing text...I try to read the text, but can't...then, I try to describe the glass rectangle, the lighted text...this reruns...I'm stuttering waking up...almost awake...then back to sleep...I keep trying to report, I'm trying to report IN the dream, like I'm awake...I wake up...

🎶aaand trying to report the glass with the lit text window...it was very refined, elegant...and must be a dream take on my cell phone...the glass was phenomonal...so too, cell phones, tho so accepted now, they're un remarkable...that's kind the ark of phenomonae...a sensation, then they fade...Yamamoto on mound...feed cats...cats fed...to bottom of first...thought to ask for a list of dream phenomonae...

🧐

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/dream-catcher/201910/odd-dream-phenomena


Dream science has not yet developed a complete catalog of the varieties of dream experience out there. We need to develop a near-complete catalog if we want to create a real science of dreams. Therefore I am requesting my readers to send in some of their most puzzling dream experiences. I want to hear about the stranger forms of experiences you have had with dreams as these often challenge our limited current conceptions about what dreams really are. To get you started in thinking about strange dream phenomena consider these relatively well-documented examples:

🎶hmph...from 2019...spread thru the web lots of reports...old reports reported too...but it's random...uncatagorized, or some such...historians after years of study, have the skill...while they talk, things come to mind, aand they digress...bringing something up that illustrates for  their central theme...retired military pundits do this a lot on the news...on and ons about the USS Abraham Lincoln on the news..."even the British Navy in their wooden men of war would come to port after six months"...scurvey brought everone in until like 1770 about...

✨️How long could wooden warships stay at sea?

🎶three to six months, same as today...it's a political football...like casualties, funds, munitions, Trump, Hegseth...fog of war messed up...fish or cut bait...where was I?...Brewers 0-Dodgers 1...bottom of third...Ohtani up...I need to watch movie Disney Alice in Wonderland, again...re-read the books, this time attentive to dream phenomonae...Pages with hit...

✨️This article examines the specific features of dreaming found in Lewis Carroll’sAlice in Wonderland

https://journals.ub.uni-heidelberg.de/index.php/IJoDR/article/view/62445

andThrough the Looking Glass
, using current dream research as a guide. These features include falling, magical animals, metamorphoses, wordplay, bizarreness, memory distortions, moral ambiguities, metacognition, curiosity, empathy, existential questioning, and freedom. When Carroll’s stories are viewed through the lens of the current dream research, it becomes clear that he has provided a surprisingly accurate and comprehensive accounting of human dream experience. Drawing on historical and biographical evidence, this article goes on to argue that Carroll intentionally made dreams a central part of the stories because he wanted to give his young readers a tool for resisting the oppressive normality of adulthood in Victorian England, at the peak of the British empire. By subtly teaching his young listeners about the true nature of dreaming, Carroll was cultivating their critical capacity to look beyond the status quo of supposedly “civilized” Imperial reality.

🎶I'm sleepy...try to catch a 🦛...bbk...bk...caught one...

🦋Dream:"no more for you":..that was last I said before waking up...I'm engaged in an activity...( that got away-forgot)...I did another thing, then turned my back, returning to my activity...an official, a suprintendent, leans out, I see their face, and reprimands me...I say, "No more for you!"...and turn back to what I was doing...I wake up...

🎶game still on...Ohtani makes out...Pages with homerun...bottom of fifth...Brewers 1-Dodgers 2...I've been tryimg to come up with term for the authority figures...like Alices Red Queen-Red King...feed dropped bio of Jim Thorpe-a dream career, beset with hide bound fug heads...and he faded out, still a controversy over his grave...Fug Head my term for Jung's Shadow...not good to sleep before sleep time, like 1am...to bottom of sixth...Yamamoto spot on thru six...

✨️Jim Thorpe won two gold medals at the 1912 Summer Olympics in Stockholm, Sweden, sweeping the pentathlon and decathlon. Stripped of his titles in 1913 for playing minor league baseball, he was officially reinstated as the sole champion by the
International Olympic Committee in 2022...

🎶Tommy with home run...Brewers 1-Dodgers 3...Tucker up...days, and nights, so hot!...time for a rootbeer...not on my diet...sweet sodas tough to leave off!...Muncie with a double...most stories told from the Hero's view, his dust ups with Fug Heads!...top of seventh...hippos, 🦛🦛🦛, I now call hypnopompics!!!...

🧐https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Thorpe

https://baseballhall.org/discover/going-deep/The-Legend-of-Jim-Thorpe

🎶two outs...bottom of seventh...one out...Ohtani up...W...two out...Betts up...fly out...top of eighth...Dodger stadium with old timey organ for walk up songs...just played a few bars of 99 Red Balloons...heroine with fug heads, captain kurks...musicians have a similar store of musical lore as historians with their history lore...antiquarians...

✨️

The term for playing music impromptu is musical improvisation (or extemporization). When a group of musicians get together to play spontaneously without a prearranged plan, it is called a jam session.
[1, 2]

🎶They "riff"...

✨️To riff about history means to talk, improvise, or tell stories about past events in a casual, free-flowing way. Instead of reading a strict textbook, a person shares ideas, jokes, or creative thoughts about history off the top of their head.

🎶Tucker with K...shammed again by play by play...kinda Dodgers' play by play usual negativity...Angels' not so...to top of ninth...thèy'll go nuts if Dodger's don't win.....hit by pitch...here they go!...they get squeeky!...and whine...runner takes second...K...improvisation kinda a lost art in play by plays...Scully could improvise...W....1-0...FC ground out by Kiki...runners at second and third...1-0...2-0...the hypnopompics are improvisation...3-1...W...bases loaded..." a ride on the struggle bus"...🙄...Betts to Freeman...Brewers 1-Dodgers 3...🎀...Royals 7-Angels 6...

:)

DavidDavid











No comments: