Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Just the Hawk's wing and tail...


Well, the pic is tiny! (fixed pic)..but in it is the Hawk's wing and tail..all I got as it took off....kindofa incouraging pic though, as it was handheld and the Hawk was aways away...so...one day I'll get that flight pic!..
Didn't get to the Creek...saw the Hawk fly to the Cook's Elm from the Bus....thought to ask for an emergency stop!...but waited until the next regular stop and got out and paddled back to the Elm...and of course just as I got there the Hawk took off, went to this tree where I got pic...then landed in the grasses...missed that...then landed in a tree..missed that...then a tree...got really long pic...then back across the meadow...didn't get to the Creek because I was chasing the Hawk!...and getting lanundry soap from the Store...tomorrow..
Bobcat sighting in Curry...lots of bear plop in Cook's...I'm getting to know all the short cut paths through the hummocks!
They hauled off the Creek Foot Bridge cut into sections on a tractor trailer flat bed...

No comments: