Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Stop Ten Robin


I crossed the Creek on the way to the Post Office...and waited at the bus stop where I heard a plaintive peep.....peep.... a new sound....from a familiar bird...looked all over and then found Robin right behind te benches....further along I saw some Carp in the Merced...and took some pretty dull clips!...they dont do much....then walked on over for a late lunch (long morning with bus ride from Mariposa and yesterday at the dentist)....and then went back to Cabin for my drawing board and went to Owl Beach...and tried to do a drawing of Creek's End from on the other side of the Merced....just when I finished up...and taking pics of the painting...one of it, one of where it is...the Young Buck with the little horns came out of Owl Woods and crossed over to myside...which was kinda neat...was able to frame the Falls, Creeks End, my drawing, and the Young Buck all in one pic and clip....no owl....pic of Half Dome with pink clouds over it.

No comments: