Saturday, November 3, 2007

Shade Ouzel


I thought to make a longer walkabout, but nearly the whole Creek is in shade from the Glacier Point Wall in the morning...sun didn't hit Creek End until 11:15. I sat on Owl Log awhile, which had a coating of frost, which gave me a wet bottom!! Took pic and clip of Ouzel...when the sun came out I thought to move...I'm right in way of anyone taking pic from Chapel Bridge...which is a nice postcard...so I moved to another log out of view, but not with such nice views...so I dont know what to do....I like Owl Log for a sitting place. Walked back by the Deer House and took nice pic I like of Blue Jay. I plan to make a little photo book of each critter, and plants too.
Being able to make so many pics with the digital, I think a great boon to the quality of photography.
Sunny, blue, and cold enough for a fleece pullover and my hooded sweatshirt.

No comments: