Friday, November 9, 2007

Creek's End Ouzel

Smoke in the Valley from a control burn...a few clouds from the edge of a front...(sprinkled around dinner time..stars out when I came home)...."Not a good day for photography?"...Well, no, I answered...the wind was swirling the leaves...and a big gust brought them off and showered them down on Creek's End, but I was too slow...(did get a little clip...my favorite of these sorts is one last year this time on the Big Steps to Vernal)..."Oh, you're right, I saw the wind pick up a bundle of yellow leaves and take them in a ball across the meadow!"....

Otherwise, the walkabout was pretty uneventful!! They're working like crazy and making a lot of noise at the Bridge repairing the Foot Bridge...all the planking has been taken out...under it is a safety net to catch debris from going into the Creek...now....what the heck happened in San Francisco Bay today?...a subject for the Tree in the Door blog!!

No comments: