Thursday, March 4, 2021

BlackTights:)OTI::pic,notes:::3/4/21

Open To Interpretation

Black Tights Black Boots





















Notes:  ink sketch on the back of a Der Weinershnitzel receipt...I dunno...I happened to glance back while in line at PetsMart, and, and was taken-she surely had an upper torso, face, hair...thought to use the sharpie fine line to see if I could even get close to perfection...Botticelli's muse Venus/Beatrice...lol...hours installing the new HP laser printer...like opening all those locked doors in the beginning of Get Smart, the old TV spy comedy...along with the printer, I bought a bunch of little notebooks for passwords and such-half length pencils, sharpie fine lines, drawing board clamps...stuff I'm always losing/misplacing...but I got the study test printed out...pdf quick as an eyeblink two sided...tomorrowmorrow take the test for reals...

No comments: