Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Tree:OTI::pic,notes:::3/3/21

Open To Interpretation

 Tree











Notes:  rolled over to Staples to buy a printer-HP laser jet...I dont need one, except sometime when someone asks me to print out a document for softball or basketball officiating...like now I want to print out the pdf study guide questions, that I have the answers to, so I'll have that beside me when I take the "A"test, which is timed...I'm slow, and have been waylaid by that A test before!...anyway, an expense, but maybe I'll start making hardcopy backups of my scribblings...hot mocha and two blueberry scones from Starbucks...breakfast was egg sausage burrito from Micky D's with coffee...#7...comes with two, so I have one for tomorrow...did the Tree charcoal sketch...made up tree...

:)

DavidDavid

No comments: