Monday, March 29, 2021

Castaway:OTI::pics,notes:::3/29/21

Open To Interpretation

Castaway

after Winslow Homer "Storm"



















Notes: I found Homer's charcoal sketch for Storm, and lost it...I wanted to copy it, see his "marks", but when I went from my tablet to the laptop, I lost the charcoal...what to do what to do...just winged it from memory glimpse...forgot all about the sharks in the oil painting...and the little ship in the distance...read the storm cloud funnel as a water spout-common in Florida waters...out to do a game umpiring...pastrami sandwich, two gator aids!...afraid of getting dehydrated, as it was warm...later, Starbucks two blueberry scones and hot mocha coffee...they left Ohtani in too long...his control was gone...way it was when he injured his arm...my thought...hope I'm wrong...gave up seven runs to the Dodgers in two and a third innings...5 walks, 3 home runs....brb...Dodgers 10-2 bottom of eighth...scrubs in the line ups now...one more Spring game tomorrow, then Thursday for reals!

:)

DavidDavid

No comments: