Friday, March 5, 2021

Seascape:OTI::pic,notes:::3/5/21

Open To Interpretation

Seascape









Notes: and, and I didn't pass my online softball umpire test...got as far as 73 before timed out...and already missed 22...test is one hundred questions, but there are often multiple answers...time allotted:150 minutes...passing is 80...I dunno...I get a second crack at it I think...then, then it's to remedial class...that was my pilgrim's progress last year too...But I have four games scheduled, starting March 23...hopefully squared away by then...sketch has Aliso rocks, Botticelli waves, distant tiny cloud on horizon line from my Key West sunset watercolor (from photo), rayed sunset, my charcoal take of Palm Tree...and I tried to see how the light is falling with the kneaded eraser...a scene cobbled together from memories!...from Jack in the Box, #21, large coffee, chocolate cake...cupboards bare, need to foray out...been in exam mode for two and a half hours...it's like this...everyone knows if your using an altered bat in illegal fashion, coach and batter ejected, batter out...but if the bat is discovered to be damaged, no harm  no foul...I think...and I cant remember how I answered...or the question phrased...defective?...gagghhh...and now I cant get back to see my test and answers until everyone else has taken it...even ones I get right, I have doubts about...if I'd finished, I might have scored seventy...that was passing over on the basketball side...which didn't have the time limit!

:)

DavidDavid

No comments: