Monday, January 1, 2024

TouchTouch/pics, notes, 1/1/2024

 Touch Touch











Notes:  pic is from September, when I left off posting to the blog, and posted to facebook for the strada contest...I did thirty post ups there, so add that to my blog post total for 2023!...I had wanted to post everyday to the blog in 2023...oh, wait, that's an inktober post...I did a few of those in October too...Jan 1 is a kinda whattodo whatodo day!...welp, the Jeep blew up, radiator, coming home from Bakersfield...tomorrow a tow to the garage for estimate...head might be cracked, if not the whole engine...I have the White Truck S-10, for backup, but the transmission is groaning. throw out bearing?...I dunno...I need it to get to my games to officiate, S-10 all I have left...try fixing the Jeep first...funds are lean, as always...tons of things around the house to do...pet upkeep at the vet to do...two more teeth pulled around Thanksgiving...since, I'm kinda stable...Jan is strada painting month too, but I'll skip it...in middle of basketball season, soon softball, and hardball, seasons...I'm trying to fill out the whole year with officiating...two or three games a week really help the funds...if everything collapses, my backup is to to just paint and write...downsize to just that...and as to that, it was contemplating the very roots of writing that brought me to double words, this in December, 1972?...back aways posts about double words...I don't know what else to call them...nouns can be made into verbs, and visa versa..."verbing" is one word used for that...and there is another for "nouning"...doing the Andean posts I happened on contour rivalry, and thought, wait, that's double words, sorta...then apophenia-again, double words...the linguists have words for things, but it's hard to get at them google word searching!....optical illusions-again...facebook has an optical illusion group...the way I write is "elliptical", I mean, you have to fill in, infer...since the end of baseball season, I've been bookmarking, and sharing things I find to my notebooks...facebook can apparently see into my phone's photo folder...if you go to create something, it provides those as resource...I just declined, setting up my Ipad 9th, Google's request to access photo folders, on all my computers, which Google of late has glued together....I am forever doing three step passwords...I'm assuming everything I say and do on my computers and phones is , well, out there...an then there's hacking going on...my new Ipad 9th is a big Jan 1 to do!...last few days, I haven't seen any optical illusions facebook post ups...this evening I've been wondering what the moment is called when you see the hidden image...flip?  flash?...that brings up flip phones and flash drives!!!...at some moment a bee sees the honeycomb, the spider sees the web...and goes to work...pic from ancient Egypt in the facebook scroll today...they built their ships with acacia wood...very hard, brittle, and short tree, so the timbers were like blocks, and they put together a boat like a block wall-building with blocks they were very good at!...and the one tool they're using is an adz, good for wood, good for stone...some Jan 1 they must have thought, lets do that to those with this!!!


:)

DavidDavid

No comments: