Monday, January 29, 2024

Morpheme/quote/poem/notes/1/29/2024

TouchTouch



Aloha

Morpheme

A morpheme is the smallest meaningful constituent of a linguistic expression.

wiki

They

Oh, they moved in with them
And left without them
Leaving me with them
And more and more of them.

Oh, they mine my mind
With their figurative
Pick and shovel-
Nevermind.

And what I say
They naysay,
And go away.

Oh, I can cry and weep
And stomp my feet
To no avail
At their assail.

I can tie a knot for them
But never ascertain when
They'll return again.

DolphinWords

Notes: welp, with spoken words how they are spoken has meaning, a question I posed...and, word order gives meaning too?...morpheme morphology...it would seem so...are emojis in the dictionaries...yet?...metamorphisis?...poor Gergory...🦞

Aloha,

:)

DavidDavid

No comments: