Thursday, January 4, 2024

Aloha/notes/1/4/2024

 Touch Touch



Aloha  


My lungs
My heart
Aloha
Aloha
Our lungs
Our hearts


Wiki wiki
Beep beep

Chan chan
Sun sun

Raja raja
King of kings

Aku aku
Boo Boo Ghosts
Tiki tiki

Sufi etymology?
Question question
Coincidentally
Breath breath.

Our universe is a game board
With its own criss cross rules.
The clues are there
For our entries.

Hearts beat
Lungs sigh
Eyes blink
Birds cheep
Walls talk
In
The tiki tiki tiki tiki tiki tiki room.

DolphinWords


Notes: lookmups on wiki: wiki wiki, tiki, aloha, chan chan (Peru), Rajaraja (Tamil), tiki tiki, aku aku, crossword puzzles, Hawaiian, Polynesian, Auustrailanesian, Tamil (Language groups)...just looking at any language one can see the compounding, blending, reduplication, without even knowing what the words mean...a word is just a clue until learned-then it makes perfect sense!...my mechanic learned what happened to my Jeep...the top of the radiator split open, which explains the burst of steam on 99, and I didn't see the split when I opened the hood-it was dark then!...runs perfect now...such is perfection, until it fails...then one opens the hood to see what is inside!...oh...I'm on a riff, and the midnight post deadline approaches... tomorrowmorrow, echo words...and for sometime, more Hawaii...

Aloha,

:)

DavidDavid

No comments: