Saturday, October 13, 2007

Flicker in Focus


Well, when I come back from the walkabout, the Flickers in the Dogwoods take off as soon as I approach the Cabin backyard, but they land sometimes on a Ponderosa Pine, and if I'm quick enough, I can get a pic...this another long distance one, but better!! It is like raining acorns over at the Deer House. Sunny and bright. The illusive bird is very pretty, and I'll have to just sit by the Dogwoods for awhile. There are Hawks all over, I see them circling and riding the thermals.
I managed to get some of my edited videos onto DVD...but the recording is jerky in parts...have to keep working to do it right somehow. The Hawk video is really haunting...I dont know if I've ever seen anything quite like it, and remembering what it was like to take it...well, it's no wonder I've become obsessed with the Hawks!!
I'll try to give some time one day to upload it to the blog. It's long and will take awhile to keep somekindof good resolution.

No comments: