Thursday, October 25, 2007

Village Hawk


Well, I'm getting error messages in the photo upload...this one is still of the Hawk at the Village today...I came out of the Post Office, my arms full of Amazon boxes, not heavy but big and awkward, and on the walk to the bus stop I saw tourists pointing and taking pics at something under the tree...and "swoop" the Hawk landed on the fallen oak leaves...I looked away to get the camera out of its bag and in that time it moved to a tree..where we all followed...like paparazzi...I just dropped my packages on the path!! Tough to get pics, too high up and lighting harsh...cloudy days are a photogs friend!

It sure looks like the Creek Hawk. The Hawk yesterday, with its red chest, might be a Coopers Hawk. The Creek Hawk is a Red Tail.

Back at the Creek, I took clip of a wedding group on a Nature hike peering at a Centipede on the Chapel Bridge Path...and then going to the Cabin a pic of a mushroom. If we ever get some rain, there will be lots of those.
Well, I got the pics up!

No comments: