Tuesday, January 5, 2021

FlowerSeller:OTI::pics,notes:::1/5/21

Open To Interpretation

#stradaeasel day five

Flower Seller













Notes:  out...and around the block, basically....actually, got as far Segerstrom, before I turned around...got too late a start, and felt out of sorts...sunset was when/at I reached Garden Grove Blvd, which is like the first intersection I encounter on an out and about going South on Harbor!...pic top...bit further, the usual flower seller was about, this across from Denny's usually, but he was nearer...grabbed a 'gesture' image, and thought, that can do for my comic of the day...as it is, I'll use it for stradaeasel challenge too!...nothing said how long we have to look for a plein air sketch/painting!...there's a lot I can build up just from a glance and memory...but I'm not a camera!...lol...anyway, my Intersection Light Poles frame notion now includes the pedestrians, in fact, it'll be the pedestrians...the urban landscape secondary...the urban landscape is peculiar...there' a lot of it, too much it seems, hard to pull out a view/composition...bit it's all the same 'stuff', here there everywhere!...grabbed a vagabond pushing his cart at Westminster and Harbor, but it wanted for charcoal sticks, which I've ran out of, or lost...for sometime...above is pencil...thought to sharpie ink it, as I've been doing, but wanted to keep it as is...need to get a light table...or, finally get around to making the drawing tablet I got work on the computer!...I don't know where that's gotten off to either!...it's a mess hereabout...

:)

DavidDavid  

No comments: