Saturday, January 2, 2021

Harbor:OTI::pics,notes:::1/2/21

Open To Interpretation

#stradaeasel two

Harbor
























Notes: out and back to Warner and Harbor...trying to find the scene I saw yesterday...it was the next street up, Segestrom...but all these branch streets hereabout have similar views of Saddleback, framed as I would have them with the traffic lights/sign...considering intersections, I'm a hazard-not paying attention to driving!....anyway, a very short out and back...timed for sunset lighting, but missed...allocating time to do this and that, I am very cavalier about!...spent most of the day browsing art history vlogs on youtube...in my cave it's warm and cozy, not like out here on the porch with no heat...I dunno...winter out and abouts are inclement-cold...there's no where on the Saddleback Streets to park, or sit...did the sketch across from Jack In The Box, where I parked, sitting on a low landscape wall by the bus stop... again-same but different as yesterday...car passing by honked at me while I sketched...???...I dunno... 

:)

DavidDavid


No comments: