Sunday, January 3, 2021

GreatWave:OTI::pics,notes:::1/3/21

Open To Interpretation

#stradaeasel three

Aliso

#inktober week one

GreatWave
















Notes: out and back to Aliso Beach...on the way, noted intersections...on the way back, the Laguna Tower noted me!...I was stuck in the middle in traffic in the dip, and happened to look to my left, thought. 'woop!', and dropped traffic concerns, found the camera, and took one pic out the window...didn't know what I had until I got home!...at Aliso, I snacked, Jack in the Box BagelEggSausage, and coffee, while I sketched the Palace, took Skimboarder pics...lighting not much different at Sunset as Sunrise...I've got three challenges going now, January Stradaeasel, once a week Inktober, and one of my own, a comic/cartoon everyday...the later I'm hesitant to commit to, it's tough!...I get ideas, and if I don't note them down, I lose them...today, on the way back, I remembered I had one using Hokusai's Great Wave, and I couldn't remember what...what was it?...what was it?...oh, another Noah's Alk one!...lol...and a new favorite...

:)

DavidDavid

No comments: