Friday, January 22, 2021

Notebook:OTI::pics,notes:::1/22/21

Open To Interpretation

#stradaeasel  day twenty two

Bus Stop

Notebook/Art Gallery 8/2002




 












Notes:  bus stop ink after roadside glimpse on foray out to Wendy's for southwest salad and coffee...gallery sketch from class work 2002 at Palomar...there were things I did on my own, like going through all the art books in the Palomar Library, and assignments I neglected, like keeping a sketchbook...Professor Crouch thanked me for starting up this old one I've been adding to...I'd only completed like ten pages, and these strada sketches are new to it...I did another one of watercolors...there was a hill like an arboretum on the campus, and I'd go there for sketching watercolors...I've posted those, way back...a watercolor sketchbook was a follow on to that when I went to Yosemite right after Palomar...I've posted those too...the ones I did in this unfinished note book were ink brush...some from life drawing...and, and she's right...my brush work is trick...lol...now and then, I'd do life drawing in ink, nib pen, brush, and it's like impossible at my skill level...but as Professor Stiernagle noted, I have a penchant for "unforgiving media"...it's cool to do...I tossed everything from school...down sized to go to the Valley...but a few things I still have...I miss having class, classmates...when this pandemic is over, I'll enroll in a class...this zoom stuff is nuts...

:)

DavidDavid

No comments: