Monday, August 13, 2007

MewMew Bird

Got out but fell off a rock crossing the creek...kept my balance barely, saved the camera!, but boots socks and pant legs wet, so went back to cabin and changed and climbed on the bike and peddled over to Curry for dinner.

I thought to spend all day in the creek bed drawing, this after scratching a hike trip to Tuolumne, but it was smokey from long valley fires all morning. Very hot day, and in the afternoon just one big cloud in the sky over the Falls trying to turn into a lenticular.

This bird makes a call a little bit like a kitten mewing.

If I go to sleep early, I wake up before dawn and cant go back to sleep, and if I go to sleep late, I wake up tired...this to say either way I'm just always sleepy! I slept all afternoon.

I don't know what to do about the mice...setting out traps seems extreme...but I can just now hear 'm chewing on I don't know what!!

No comments: