Friday, August 10, 2007

Small Yellow Bird

This little guy was hopping all over in the cedar branches, and I finally got a fuzzy pic.

The trick to use manual focus with the 12x requires holding one button down, and sorta mousing up and down arrows on another control. Didn't try it with this pic, it was all I could do just to track the bird.

I don't know what all goes on with the Tiki Temple, but the outflow pipe was flowing like a small waterfall. The water is clean, but it's a wonder why there was so much. The whole thing isn't in my purview. (Not much is!!) There's sandbags now around some iron sewer covers too. These must be where the Tiki Temple Tank Trucks dump in their cargo, and the bags a precaution against spillage. But that's a guess. Whole thing reminded me a bit of the movie Chinatown when I came upon the pipe!!

No comments: