Saturday, March 1, 2008

Coyote Crossing Creek

At the start of the walk...on the Creek detour bridge...



I caught a glimpse of what I thought was Bobcat..and I mean just a glimpse!...I'm amazed sometimes how I see these critters!...but on closer looking Coyote came into view and crossed the Creek...thought to get ahead...but lost sight...further on were the Deer...all Does I think...some of the same I've been seeing..seven all together...heard a couple of Red Wing Blackbirds...their calls are now part of the ruckus of Jays and Woodpeckers...oh...and I saw a Butterfly...one of the small orange ones...right by Lower Falls path...too a tiny bugs that hangs from it's wings like an umbrella..and they flutter like a helicopter...cool today with some clouds...pics not too good today!...snip from clip...Coyote crosses the Creek with the same trepidation I do!

No comments: